[mod_python] newbie question regarding postgresql

Johnny Morano johnny.morano at vlaanderen.be
Fri Apr 19 11:17:46 EST 2002

so mean like this?:

curs.execute(""" SELECT relname as tablename \
                          , pg_get_userbyid(relowner) AS tableowner \
                          , relhasindex as hasindexes \
                          , relhasrules as hasrules \
                          , reltriggers as hastriggers \

doesn't work either. my web server gives me an internal error and the error
message is that Dispatch doesn't return anything

On Friday 19 April 2002 10:53, you wrote:
> Try to put backslashes inside the SQL-string, like this (see
>
> end of each line):
> >         curs.execute(""" SELECT relname as tablename
> >                          , pg_get_userbyid(relowner) AS tableowner
> >                          , relhasindex as hasindexes
>
> etc.

Johnny Morano - Linux Consultant