[mod_python] mptest.py text does not interpret

Willem Fourie fourie_willem at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 15:12:27 EST 2002

Hi Reg

I've copied mptest and mptest.py (same content) to both webroot and
webroot/python (the ScriptAlias dir). When I run the URL's I get:
1) http://server/mptest - displays text in browser
2) http://server/mptest.py - tries to download
3) http://server/python/mptest - displays text in browser
4) http://server/python/mptest.py - internal server error

It's the same with or without "AddType application/x-httpd-py .py"

Have a phat Phriday
Cheers then