[mod_python] Apache Restart warning.

Titu Kim kimtitu at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 09:51:29 EST 2001

Hi,
  I am new to mod_python and would like to get to know
more about it. I downloaded the source and install it
as dynamically linked module. Everything works fine. I
also get the example mptest working. However, a glitch
i encountered was the warning message when i restart
my apache. I am using RH7.1 and apache 1.3.19. WHen i
restart apache, i get this warning message:
Stopping httpd: K ]
Starting httpd: [Thu Oct 25 09:43:31 2001] [warn]
Loaded DSO /usr/lib/apache/mod_python.so uses plain
Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI!
(please recompile it with -DEAPI)
What does this really mean?

Thanks a lot.

Regards