[mod_python] Re: mod_python dso

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Wed Oct 10 18:15:35 EST 2001

If you look in the src/Makefile.in you'll see something about _eprintf.o,
this looks to be the same kind of problem. I am not sure what causes this
exactly, but for some reason gcc on solaris has this behaviour of not
including certain files.

Try this:

(in mod_python directory)

$ cd src
$ ar -x `gcc -print-libgcc-file-name` _eprintf.o
(this should create an _muldi3.o file)

In src/Makefile, somewhere below "OBJS=" add _multi3.0 after _eprintf.o

$ rm mod_python.so
$ make mod_python.so

HTH,

Grisha