[mod_python] Session data

Bo Lorentsen bl at netgroup.dk
Tue May 29 10:09:19 EST 2001

Hi ...

I have been trying to write a entry in the mod_python FAQ, but I'm a
quite inpatient person, so I'll ask here too :-)

I really like the way this mod_python thing works, but I have
desperately trying to find a way to store session based data, but
without luck.

Is there a way, or is it necessary to store the session data in a
separate data array, that is mapped to some kind of user Apache info ?
This could be a dumb question, as my knowledge about Apache is quite
limited, so I hope you will forgive if this should be quite obvious.

/BL