[mod_python] Cookies, Redirects & Headers - Oh My!

Mark Berry markb at well.com
Sun May 27 10:27:38 EST 2001

Hello List,

After spending almost 2 hours wrestling with the cookies and headers
from the publisher,  I might suggest that we add a few simple examples
into the standard documentation showing how to do very  basic but common
operations.

Also, is there no reason that the publisher couldn't be extended at the
core level to have something such as session management (using python
pickling methods) for basic serialization, etc.  Is mod_python kept at
grass-roots for a good reason? ;-)

I must say that with exceptions of a pool of example code, mod_python
has been a pleasure to work with.  I would be happy to submit some
example code to be put into the documentation if interested.

Cheers

.mark