[mod_python] PythonImport failure

Chris Hagner CHagner at fool.com
Tue Mar 27 16:02:59 EST 2001

Actually, I was running the latest (2.7.2), but I downloaded the latest from
modpython.org just to be sure.  No change.

BTW, I'll be moving my dev environment to Linux shortly (whew), so I'll let
you know if the same issue persists.  If you have any other ideas, tests,
goose chases... I'm happy to try them out.

Thanks.

Chris