[mod_python] problem with auto_reload in apache.py

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at verio.net
Wed Mar 21 16:29:44 EST 2001

The reload mechanism isn't 100% reliable, and every once in a while you
will need to restart the server.

But if you're getting consistent problems, I would make sure that all the
permissions are set correctly - pay attention to what the apache server
runs as, as well as what the permissions are on the .py and .pyc files.

Grisha