[mod_python] undefined symbol "floor"

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Wed Jul 4 10:18:12 EST 2001

oh, this is an easy one - recompile Python without threads and use
--with-python to compile mod_python.

the mod_python port used to take care of all of that very nicely, but it
seems to be a bit outdated at 2.7.3... although you might be able to tweak
the Makefile just a little bit to make it compile the latest version -
there isn't all that much difference.

grisha