[mod_python] Translation handler help?

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Tue Jul 3 14:57:44 EST 2001

This is probably a screw up on my end - req.uri should be read only for
the translation handler to be useful... ;-)

It's not that hard to add that in - just look at how other read/write
variables are implemented - you have to put a couple of lines of code in
the set_attr function... If this is too much trouble, you 'll have to wait
until the next release.

Grisha