[mod_python] Error: No such file or directory

Hr. Daniel Mikkelsen daniel at copyleft.no
Tue Jul 3 12:48:55 EST 2001

>> OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/demo/cgi-bin/test.p'

> Have a closer look at the filename.  I think this is a typo.

I don't know if it's the same thing here, but I'm running FreeBSD, and
mod_python erranously cuts the last character of filename of the handler
I've given. I had to remove a [:-1] suffix a couple of places in apache.py
(I think) to get it to work.

I'll post more details if it's interesting to anyone.

-- Daniel Mikkelsen, Copyleft Software AS