[mod_python] Python libraries install configuration issue

Stanton Schell stanton at livsform.com
Wed Jan 31 21:01:20 EST 2001

I did indeed, I used " --with-python=/path/to/source/root --with-apache=,
etc..."

I have tried putting all these library files in a number of different
locations in addition to including quite a few directories in the PythonPath
directive in httpd.conf, but the module still seems not available for
import.  do you think there is any reason the interpreter could not _import_
the module as opposed to being able to _find_ it?  just a thought...

-stanton
--

Stanton Schell
livsform design group