[mod_python] math import

T. Muddletin x at vex.net
Tue Feb 6 13:59:21 EST 2001

I'm playing with netbsd 1.5/apache 1.3.17/python 2.0/mod_python 2.7.1
(DSO).

Using the cgihandler... when i try to import the standard python math
module i get...

PythonHandler mod_python.cgihandler: Traceback (most recent call last):
PythonHandler mod_python.cgihandler:   File "/usr/pkg/lib/python2.0/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line 189, in Dispatch
    result = object(self.req)
PythonHandler mod_python.cgihandler:   File "/usr/pkg/lib/python2.0/site-packages/mod_python/cgihandler.py", line 122, in handler
    imp.load_module(module_name, fd, path, desc)
PythonHandler mod_python.cgihandler:   File "/usr/home/x/public_html/test.py", line 21, in ?
    import math
PythonHandler mod_python.cgihandler: ImportError: error in dynamic linking

Is this a DSO issue? I hope not, because i haven't been able to get
apache to static compile with the mod yet either...

--
Tim Middleton | Cain Gang Ltd | There are a thousand hacking at the branches
x at veX.net     | www.Vex.Net   | of evil [but who] at the root. --Thoreau (W)