[mod_python] installation problem

S.Plake sep27 at cornell.edu
Wed Dec 19 00:58:46 EST 2001

I am currently dual booting win2k pro and RH 7.2, I have apache on both
sides and python 2.1 on both. I am currently trying to get the python_mod
into apache on win2k side but have run into a problem. I get an error when
I restart Apache that says:

"Invalid Command 'PythonHandler' perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration"

I followed word for word the instructions on installation on the modpython
website. I am hoping someone on this list will be able to help me figure
this out.

Thank you,

steve