[mod_python] RPMS available

Hunter Matthews thm at duke.edu
Wed Aug 29 21:12:40 EST 2001

I've been looking at migrating my application (long term) to python 2.2.
Toward that end, I've rebuilt the mod_python rpm from Red Hat 7.3 to use
python2, instead of python (1.5).

Its not THAT hard for someone who builds rpms regularly, but I was
wondering if anyone else would desire such a beast.

It warns that python2 is built with threads, but when I did a test build
against the original python (1.5.2) package, it was also built with
threads, so I am _assuming_ that this is ok.

If anyone wants them, I've also built sqlite and pysqlite packages for
7.3.
--
Hunter Matthews                          Unix / Network Administrator
Office: BioScience 145/244               Duke Univ. Biology Department