[mod_python] Patch to 2.7.5 for internal_redirect

Tom Emerson tree at basistech.com
Mon Aug 6 07:41:07 EST 2001

riesch at nieuw.nl writes:
> perhaps a bit of a stupid question, but how do I apply this patch. I
> don't think I will have edit all the files by hand :).
>
> Is there a little program or something ?

I should have included instructions, apologies.

Assuming you are on a Unix system, you can apply the patch by:

1) cd'ing to the top-level of the mod_python directory, and

2) invoking "patch < patch_name", where patch_name is the name that
   you saved the patch as.

That should do it.

    -tree

Sr. Sinostringologist                              http://www.basistech.com