[mod_python] Win32 Error:

Xione Wrent xione at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 2 10:53:22 EST 2001

I'm getting the following error, and I can't figure out why?

I'm using 2.4.7 with Apache 1.3 on Win32. As far as I know, I've
installed everything right - even getting past the typo on
modpython.org's Windows Installation Guide (Which really should be
changed, BTW). But anyways, the only refrence I can even find to
anything called mptest is in my httpd.conf file - maybe I'm putting
this:

Mod_python error: "PythonHandler mptest"

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "c:\python21\lib\mod_python\apache.py", line 181, in Dispatch
    module = import_module(module_name, _req)

  File "c:\python21\lib\mod_python\apache.py", line 335, in
import_module
    f, p, d = imp.find_module(parts[i], path)

ImportError: No module named mptest

<IfModule mod_alias.c>
    Alias /icons/ "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/icons/"
    <Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/icons">
        Options Indexes MultiViews
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>
    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache/cgi-bin/"
    <Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/cgi-bin">
        AllowOverride None
        Options None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>
    <Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/htdocs/python">
        AddHandler python-program .py
        PythonHandler mptest
        PythonDebug on
    </Directory>