[mod_python] PHP is to Zend as ModPython is to ???

Brett Haydon bbhaydon at bigpond.com
Sat Apr 21 13:13:55 EST 2001

The posts re: persistent variables highlight the
need for a site to promotes and encompasses solutions
developed with modpython as per Zend.

Does anyone have an idea for a name??
Perhaps it's worth persuing if only to get service
providers to include modpython along with modphp and
modperl as an offering.

For my own part, I've been using the modusertrack in
Apache to do cookie creation, and have a simple cache
class to store state. Although I haven't actually tried
it, I am considering using ZODB as a solution for
storing state between interpreters.

regards,

brett

bbhaydon at bigpond dot com