[mod_python] mod_python don't work on NT4.0

kitezh kitezh at dol.ru
Wed Oct 25 13:57:29 EST 2000

Hello Stephane,

вторник, 24 октября 2000 г., you wrote to me:

SB> You don't need to do that; python15.dll is in your windows/system32
SB> directory.
SB> However the mod_python,'s own .py package must be in your PYTHONPATH
SB> (if your have a mod_python subdir in your python directory, it should be
SB> ok).

SB> If everything it's ok, you'll need to be more specific about your issue
SB> (maybe try to start apache on the command line and look at
SB> the messages there).
More specific:
Error when starting from command line:
Syntax error on line 176 of c:/program files/apache group/apache/conf/httpd.conf
:
Cannot load c:/program files/apache group/apache/modules/mod_python.dll into ser
ver:

Error when starting from Services:
The application or DLL c:\program files\apache group\apache\mod_python.dll
is not a valid Windows NT image. Please chek this against your
installation diskette.

Best regards,
 kitezh                            mailto:kitezh at dol.ru