[mod_python] FAQ or list archives

Shannon -jj Behrens jj at echobridge.com
Tue Oct 17 14:31:34 EST 2000

Dear Sirs,

Is there a FAQ or a mailing list archive that I can refer to?  I can't
seem to get mod_python to work in CGI mode using Python 1.6.  It keeps
complaining about:

File  File "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/aquarium/htdocs/index.py", line 35,
in ?
    Aquarium().handleRequest()
  File "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/aquarium/aquarium/util/Aquarium.py",
line 60, in handleRequest
    import cgi
  File "/usr/local/devel/lib/python1.6/cgi.py", line 747, in ?
    class FieldStorage:
  File "/usr/local/devel/lib/python1.6/cgi.py", line 991, in
FieldStorage
    bufsize = 8*1024            # I/O buffering size for copy to file
OverflowError: integer multiplication

Thanks,
-jj

--
Using a program to write a program to test a program has high leverage.
Kernigan and Pike, "The Practice of Programming."