[mod_python] UNIQUE_ID from mod_python...

Miguel Marques miguel at yorku.ca
Tue Nov 21 11:01:03 EST 2000

Greetings...

I need to access the unique id produced by mod_unique_id.  It gets set
as an environment variable for CGI scripts but not by the looks of it
for python scripts (I don't see it in os.environ).  I'm not all that
familiar with Apache internals so maybe there's something I'm missing.
If anyone has any idea on whether or not I can get the unique_id variable
please let me know.
Thanks for any input.

						Miguel

C. Miguel Marques, York University, Computing & Network Services
e-mail: miguel at yorku.ca, voice: (416)736-2100x22684, fax: (416)736-5830