[mod_python] Re: mod_python

Gregory Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Thu Nov 9 09:10:47 EST 2000

[cc-ing the list in case someone has a better answer]

Unfortunately I don't have access to Mandrake and know next to nothing
about it. Is it supposed to be RedHat compatible?

The RPM on the site is RedHat-specific as it makes some assumptions about
what is in the httpd.conf file. I also don't know how compatible it is as
far as libc versions, etc.

Unless someone has a Mandrake RPM out there, my recommendation would be to
compile it from sources.

--
  Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy
       grisha at modpython.org