[mod_python] .htaccess and httpd.conf

Wayne Izatt wayne.izatt at myself.com
Sun May 21 14:38:05 EST 2000

Hi all. I've built and installed a mod_python enabled apache. However,
I'm not sure what, if any, directives I need to add to httpd.conf to get
it to pass .py files to the python handler. When I point my browser at
the test script, all that I get is the script in the browser window.

Perhaps someone has a sample httpd.conf (just the handler stuff will do)
or a vanilla .htaccess (if that's where the directives should go).

(Yes, I've followed the installation instructions, but something simple
is still eluding me).

cheers