[mod_python] SOLVED: problem using regular expressions in CGI scripts

Gregory Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Fri May 19 07:39:55 EST 2000

Very cusrious.

The dynamic loading by itself shouldn't make the module act any
differently. It's probably not the dynamic loading itself, but rather that
as a result of dynamic loading some libraries get rearranged?

I haven't had the time to look at this yet as I've been busy perfecting
the documentation and working out other DSO issues, but I will try soon.

Grisha