[mod_python] Multiple handlers in a single directory

Damjan arhiv at freemail.org.mk
Wed Dec 27 13:50:27 EST 2000

I want to have multiple Python handlers in one directory, but each handling a
different type of file. Is there a way I can do this?

I imagined it could be done with a directive like this:
PythonAddHandler mod_python.publisher .py
PythonAddHandler myscripts.handler1 .pyml
PythonAddHandler myscripts.handler2 .html

How hard would it be to add a directive ike this?

Thanks.

--
Damjan Georgievski		|           Дамјан Георгиевски
Skopje, Macedonia		|           Скопје, Македонија