[mod_python] A configuration question.

Peter Giannopoulos Peter.GIANNOPOULOS at gemplus.com
Sun Dec 17 18:15:49 EST 2000

Hi all,

I'm new to the list/python/mod_python.

I am having some difficulty setting up Apache 1.3.14 and mod_python (on
RH7.0) to work the way I want them to. In the tutorial there an explanation
as to how to get myscript.py to handle requests for .py files. This is fine
and it seems to work. But this unfortunately is not enough. I would like to
have the same functionality as traditional cgi handling or servlet handling.
By this I mean that I would like to Have apache/mod_python process ANY .py
files asked for WITHOUT having to set up and individual handler for each in
my configuration files for apache.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?
Thanks in advance.

Peter Giannopoulos, Software Developer
Gemplus Software,   Advanced Projects Group

Phone: +15147322434
Fax:   +15147322401
Gemplus Card International
http://www.gemplus.com