[mod_python] memory consumption increase on httpd reload

Grisha Trubetskoy grisha at ispol.com
Wed Sep 10 15:17:33 UTC 2014

Aman

It's hard to say what might be the cause of that without more detail on how
mod_python is configured and exactly what you mean by "reload". It also
might be that CentOS 5.4 and 6.4 have an outdated version of mod_python and
this bug may be fixed already.

How much of a memory increase are you observing, and is that really a
problem? Also, are you actually using mod_python, if not, may be the fix is
as simple as to remove it from the configuration?

Regards,

Grisha