[mod_python] mod_python 3.5.0 (Python 3 support) available for pre-release testing.

Grisha Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Fri Oct 25 22:07:28 UTC 2013

A new mod_python version 3.5.0 is available for testing. I am
especially excited about this version as it sports Python 3 support.

Anyone reading this can test and provide feedback to this list, me
directly or on github. Any feedback is be very much appreciated!

Instructions:

1. To get the source code:

  $ git clone https://github.com/grisha/mod_python.git
  $ git checkout -b 3.5.x origin/3.5.x

2. Compile and run tests:

  $ ./configure
  $ make
  $ sudo make install
  $ make test

3. If tests produce errors, please send those as part of your feedback.

4. Please remember to include the output of:

  $ mod_python version

Your feedback could be submitted to the mailing list as a reply to this
message or as a new post to mod_python at modpython.org, you can
email me directly or post a comment on the following issue:

https://github.com/grisha/mod_python/issues/8

For changes in this release from the previous version, please see:

http://modpython.org/live/mod_python-3.5.0/doc-html/changes.html

Thank you!

Grisha