[mod_python] Session management implementation in mod_python

K.Manikandan manikandank at tce.edu
Fri Mar 19 02:53:41 EDT 2010

Hi,

We have implemented the inter application session management. Now, once we
logout from one webapp, we delete the session details from the db. But,
the cookie (session_id) , is still there in the browser. Now, we have to
remove this cookie after we click logout. We have used Cookie in python.
That cookie contains only session_id. eg {session_id:12345}. Now, how
should I remove this cookie from the browser.

Please help us out of this.

Regards,
Manikandan K