[mod_python] The link in the mailing list home that points to the 'archives' is invalid

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 23:49:34 EST 2010

On 5 March 2010 00:57, L.Guruprasad <lgp171188 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> The link in the mailing list home page points to
> 'http://mm_cfg_has_not_been_edited_to_set_host_domains/pipermail/mod_python'
> instead of the correct 'http://modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python'. Can
> the list admin look into this and get it corrected?

It has been like that for a long time and for an even longer time the
attachment links in archived emails have been broken. I have cc'd
Grisha on this to see if he is listening, given he answered a recent
email, and maybe we can finally get it fixed even though have asked if
Grisha can fix it before.