[mod_python] passing parameters from index() to POST method

Rob Fowler legal at mianos.com
Wed Mar 3 19:47:52 EST 2010

 From my earlier example, it was not called twice. I made it called
twice as suggested here.
Maybe this is more clear: Ideally I simply want to have an index
function to set the stuff up and show the form and another function that
gets called when the client does the post (the easy bit) but I want some
variables that are set up in the index to be present in the function
called on post. Is there a standard way to post variable between the
handler and the post functions?