[mod_python] mod_wsgi (pid=88536): Unable to change working directory

mog lists at elasticmind.net
Tue Jan 12 16:24:24 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm seeing this error in my main Apache log when I switched to using
daemon mode:

[Tue Jan 12 21:13:47 2010] [alert] (2)No such file or directory:
mod_wsgi (pid=88536): Unable to change working directory to '/nonexistent'.

Not sure why it would be happening though, why mod_wsgi would need to
change directories, or what the "correct" solution is? If someone could
please point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
mog