[mod_python] Configuring mod_python

Anugraha atomhouse at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 04:41:16 EST 2010

Graham Dumpleton wrote:
> On 24 February 2010 21:59, Anugraha <atomhouse at gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi all,           am a newbie.I would like to know which is the better
>> method of configuring mod_python with apache,
>>             using .htacess or changing the apache config?
> It depends on your requirements.
> You don't say whether you are intending to use raw mod_python, publisher or PSP.
I have the following in my /etc/apache2/sites-available/default

LoadModule python_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_python.so
<Directory "/var/www/html">
  AddHandler mod_python.py
  PythonHandler mod_python.publisher
  PythonDebug On
  PythonAutoReload On

where /var/www/html is where I have my index.html and a form.py . But I
get a connection error in my browser for localhost/html

please point where i am going wrong.