Fwd: [mod_python] POST example?

Clodoaldo Neto clodoaldo.pinto.neto at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 05:56:23 EST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Newton <james at sindacio.us>
Date: 2009/11/13
Subject: Re: [mod_python] POST example?
To: clodoaldo.pinto.neto at gmail.com

I may be misunderstanding it, I'm assuming POST and GET are handled
the exact same way? The curl command would be like so: curl -F
'postvar=<-' http://url.tld/. I used the example on that website for a
get var, but using it for post just created another get? I may not
being reading into this right.
James