[mod_python] mod_python wont use version 2.5.4 on windows

Clodoaldo Pinto Neto clodoaldo.pinto.neto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:21:07 EDT 2009

2009/3/9 Tim Valenta <tonightslastsong at gmail.com>:
>> Do not override the default Apache content type as it will effect the
>> whole server.
>
> And if that's what you want, then it's just as well.  Anything that
> isn't text/plain would have to specify its type, and that'd be no
> different than if it were text/html instead.

Not sure I understand what you mean. Plain text is rendered
inconveniently by the browsers if the content type is text/html, like
it will use a fancy font, in instead of fixed, and will not respect
new lines making most kinds of texts, like code, much harder or next
to impossible to read.

Regards, Clodoaldo