[mod_python] mod_python.so is not copied into Apache module folder in Windows

Luis Manuel Parrondo Merino luismahou at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 08:10:30 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I hope you can help me with this problem:
I'm using Apache 2.2.11 and Python 2.5.4 and I'm trying to install
mod_python 3.3.1 (on Windows Vista). mod_python installer 'seems' to work:
First, it copies the necessary files into Python directory, and then ask me
for the Apache base directory.
The first task is done properly. At least, in my Python distribution appears
many files related with mod_python.
But I think that the second one is going wrong. I can't find mod_python.so
file into Apache modules directory. And the installer doesn't complain about
anything.

I suppose that I'm missing something, but I'm totally block. Can anyone help
me?

Thanks in advance,
Luisma