[mod_python] HTTP mime header decoding

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 04:06:16 EDT 2009

These days for Python web applications are based on WSGI interface.
For WSGI there are many hosting options, including adapters for CGI,
FASTCGI, SCGI and AJP, standalone Python WSGI servers, plus
Apache/mod_wsgi which embeds Python in Apache like mod_python but also
supplies a daemon mode like FASTCGI.

Graham