[SPAM] Re: [mod_python] When will next version of mod_python be released?

Dave Britton dave at davebritton.com
Mon Feb 9 19:39:58 EST 2009

Graham
Why has mod_python fallen by the wayside? When did this happen? What might
it mean for those of us relying on mod_python applications? Mod_WSGI sounds
great, and I'll surely try to get it going, but you're the only developer,
even though you're actually a superhero. What happens to people who want to
build python backends to their websites? That is, what was the memo everyone
but me got? Yikes!
-Dave