[mod_python] Re: i have problem accessing data from database using adodb

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 01:10:15 EST 2009

If it happens from command line Python, then it is not a mod_python
problem and you should use a more appropriate forum to ask about it.
Perhaps try:

  http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/topics?lnk

Just be clear in asking in other forum that it doesn't work from
command line. Don't confuse it by saying it doesn't work from
mod_python as they likely will not help you then.

Graham