[mod_python] query regarding pyodbc

rahul rahul.warhekar at edisphere.com
Fri Feb 6 05:55:50 EST 2009

Hello

Just Now, I got something as my .psp pages are pointing to my old version of
python2.3 which is also installed in my system.

For this I do export PYTHON=/usr/local/lib/python2.5

But it was not useful I still got problem

The error is

MOD_PYTHON ERROR

URI:            '/edi/redirect.psp'

Location:       None

Directory:      '/var/www/'

Filename:       '/var/www/edi/redirect.psp'

PathInfo:       ''

Phase:          'PythonHandler'

Handler:        'mod_python.psp'

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mod_python/importer.py", line 1537,
in HandlerDispatch

    default=default_handler, arg=req, silent=hlist.silent)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mod_python/importer.py", line 1229,
in _process_target

    result = _execute_target(config, req, object, arg)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mod_python/importer.py", line 1128,
in _execute_target

    result = object(arg)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mod_python/psp.py", line 337, in
handler

    p.run()

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mod_python/psp.py", line 243, in
run

    exec code in global_scope

  File "/var/www/redirect.psp", line 18, in ?

    import pyodbc

ImportError: dynamic module does not define init function (initpyodbc)

Is there any way to point to the newer version of python2.5