[mod_python] Issues with multiple instances of mod_python websites on the same machine

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 05:22:08 EST 2009

Each user must be given a separate Python sub interpreter instance to
run their copy of the application in. This is done using the
PythonInterpreter directive. Thus, set this directive inside of a
Directory directive unique to web directory inside users account. For
example:

<Directory /home/joe/public_html>
PythonInterpreter user:joe
</Directory>