[mod_python] Doubt regarding form handling in mod_python

Azhaguselvan selva4210 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 12:04:00 EDT 2009

Hi,

       We have mod_python+cheetah setup for our web application. I have
a form in cheetah template which on submit calls a python method. I want
to do form validation in that method. The doubt i have is if I use

|"myform=req.form" |

what will my myform be? A dictionary of all form parameters as keys and
values as values? or something else?

If its going to be dictionary, and assume if i have radio button group
named as radio. How do i access the different members of that radio
button group? As myform['radio'][0]? Or am i missing something?

Regards,
tamizhgeek