[mod_python] SVN modpython

Johan Nordenswan johan.nordenswan.479 at student.lu.se
Thu Oct 9 17:08:33 EDT 2008

Hi Luis,

I've just completed an installation of apache2, python 2.6 and
mod_python 3.3 from source on a debian etch system. I ran into a similar
problem. Seems mod_python.so installed itself in the "modules"
directory.

try changing:
LoadModule python_module libexec/mod_python.so
into:
LoadModule python_module modules/mod_python.so

just my 2 cents ;)

Meanwhile, I was wondering why I can't get pydoc documentation for the
mod_python package. It's in "site-packages". If I run "pydoc *.py" at it
it tells me "no Python documentation found for ..." for every .py file.
I had a look in the source files and there are comments in there.

Anyhoo, thanks for a great piece of software Graham! I'm working to get
a .com going by newyears with mysql cluster, apache and mod_python :)

Bonus question:
Has anyone tried psyco with mod_python?

greetings from Sweden!
Johan