[mod_python] xmlrpc connection

Standa stanislav.stipl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 16:39:13 EDT 2008

Hello,
I am trying to write an web application, where user logs to it with web form
and then the mod_python application comunicates with the xmlrpc server. I
would need either to keep persistent xmlrpc connection between http requests
or store user's login and password. I have already tried to keep the login
and password using mod_python session, but it is stored in unencrypted file
on the hard disk and I don't think this would be safe enough. Could you help
me? I am sory about my english..

Best regards, Standa