[mod_python] problem while fetching data from database

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Sat May 24 03:17:51 EDT 2008

This list is for mod_python, and Apache module for running Python web
applications under Apache, not a general list for Python itself.

Perhaps try:

If you are trying to do this under mod_python, then first try it from
a standalone Python script and see if it works there. If it still
doesn't work, then again try the list above instead.