[mod_python] mod_pytyon, OSX, and PIL, oh my!

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Tue May 13 17:16:59 EDT 2008

What are the names/paths of the modules/libraries you are talking
about and what is the output from running 'file' on them? That way we
can see what is and isn't a fat binary.

Also make sure you read:

  http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/InstallationOnMacOSX

This is for mod_wsgi, but same issues, even mentions PIL as a problem case.

Graham