[mod_python] Post of image data

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Mon May 5 06:52:22 EDT 2008

Please use reply-all and keep discussion on mod_python list.

Anyway, I don't understand what you are asking. Do you simply mean how
do you return a custom response?

Did you go through the other parts of the tutorial at:

  http://webpython.codepoint.net/

including the other bits about mod_python.publisher such as the hello
world example, which showed how responses are returned?

Graham