[mod_python] Debugging under mod_python

Dominique.Holzwarth at ch.delarue.com Dominique.Holzwarth at ch.delarue.com
Fri Mar 28 11:01:56 EDT 2008

Hello all

I've seen in the mod_python user manual that there's a directive PythonEnablePdb and set it to 'On' (PythonDebug is already set to 'On' as well). However, it's also stated that for this directive to be working you need to start apache with the command -DONE_PROCESS. Under winXP I have a shortcut provide by apache to start it:

"C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\bin\httpd.exe" -w -f "C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\conf\httpd.conf" -d "C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\." -DONE_PROCESS

If I just add the -DONE_PROCESS as stated above I get a runtime error! Does anyone know how to modify that shortcut command so it'll accept the -DONE_PROCESS?

Thx already,
Dominique