[mod_python] Chaining handlers

David Champion dgc at uchicago.edu
Mon Mar 24 09:38:46 EDT 2008

> Don't define SetHandler here. This says that mod_python is handling
> the content phase which you don't want as you want your CGI script to
> do that.
>
> Ie., only define SetHandler or AddHandler as appropriate when using
> PythonHandler directive.

OK, sorry for a basic Apache question, but how do I "add" a handler
without specifying what content type/extension it's going to handle
content for?

My module should be asked to handle every file under the <Location>,
regardless of extension or content type.  It will decide whether to
decline according to its own principles, not according to type.

I couldn't find any way to do this with mod_python.  With my C module,
it's not necessary -- I just put its custom configuration directives
within the <Location> block.  But mod_python has no analogous behavior
that I can see, and I can't tell how to say "use mod_python with these
params" without setting a handler.

--
 -D.    dgc at uchicago.edu    NSIT    University of Chicago