[mod_python] Using mod_python with MacOSX Tiger/Leopard.

Roberto C. Sánchez roberto at connexer.com
Mon Mar 10 21:30:32 EDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 07:23:20PM -0600, Eric Brunson wrote:

> What version of OSX are you running?  Also, do you have mysql and python
> support for mysql on your box?

I am using Tiger.  However, I don't have any MySQL stuff on my system.
I only use PostgreSQL (don't get me started or we will end up with a
flamewar :-)

> One of the rocket scientists at work runs Leopard and didn't get mysql
> compiled right away, so gave up trying.  He's not really a sysadmin,
> though, he's more in tune with operating our spacecraft and running
> Matlab simulations of RF plans.  :-)

Well, someone people have to be sysadmins and others have to be rocket
scientists.  Few people get to be both :-)

> Now that I think about it, I may ask him for an account on his box and
> see if I can get all this running under Leopard.

I'd be interested to hear how it turns out.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez